Skip to content

The Mill, Glentworth Street


The Mill, Glentworth St, LimerickGoogle MapsArrow
  • This site is the headquarters of Healy Partners Architects. Established in 1990, the architectural practice is most notable for their work on renovations to the Milk Market in 2010.
  • The former mill is located on Glentworth Street in Limerick city centre. The street gets its name from Reverend William Cecil Pery, Bishop of Limerick, who was created Baron Glentworth of Mallow in 1790.
  • This site was one of 26 listed venues for the 22nd edition of EVA in 1998, curated by Paul M. O‘Reilly (b. 1934, Ireland).
  • That year, Jonathan Horowitz (b. 1966, USA) exhibited a five-part video series titled Interracial Buddies at various different venues.

Artwork presented at this venue

Jonathan Horowitz, Interracial Buddies, n.d.